Monday, August 18, 2008

12 Questions with Deanna Templeton


1. What are your favorites things to do?

I love traveling with Ed. Shooting photos. Hanging out with my brother and his family. Looking at books and drinking tasty beverages. Exercise while listening to Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me. Riding my bike to the beach.

2. How old is your cat?

Ptah will be 18 this December!

3. When did you start taking photos? What got you into taking photos?

Are starting taking photos twice. The first time was when I was 15, my friend Kim was a photographer and we would sneak into shows so she could shoot the bands and then she would develop and print them in our school photo lab. I would just stand than watching in awe as the paper would come alive with an image that she captured and so from that I decided I wanted to take photos myself. So under some weird circumstances my Mom got me a Canon T-90 which I used for about 3 years. Then I went on a trip to Guadalajara and naively packed my camera in my checked luggage. Someone from the airport thought they also wanted to be a photographer and took my camera to become one. So about 8-10 years passed when Ed gave me a Canon AE-1 for a Christmas present. That was the 2nd time I got into photographing. I now keep my cameras on my person when I travel.

Continue reading on the RVCA website..
Photo: Deanna Templeton

Labels:

posted by jennilee at