Monday, November 24, 2008

This Is My Life


Every now and then, I do a little camera photo upload of all of my cell phone photos and arrange them into contact sheets to send to the friends I was with that week/weekend. There is just something about impromptu high in interest and low in quality camera phone photos that hold it's own charm. That being said...there is finally a photography contest where you don't need nice gear to win.

RVCA x Color Mag Present "This Is My Life"
A cell phone photography contest

Take 12 photos of your day with your cell phone and create a 12 frame (one per hour) contact sheet. The most interesting day wins a clothing package from RVCA valued at $500. Second and third place wins a subscription to Color Magazine.

Contest details +how to make a contact sheet in Photoshop

Email your contact sheet jpeg to contest@colormagazine.ca

Labels:

posted by jennilee at