Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fos Art Show


Altamont contributor and owner of Heroin Skateboards, Fos, has a new art show coming up at Kids Love Ink tattoo shop in Deptford, London.

“I don't go out of my way to do shows, I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather be skating Stockwell with my friends and drinking coffee than getting stuff framed, stressing about stuff and trying to make work. My friends at Kids Love Ink tattoo got a fancy new shop with loads of room up front with space for a nice art show and asked me to be the first person to show there, so I had to say yeah really, they're all good guys there, Marcus even let me tattoo his leg. So I'll be spending the next three weeks stressing, getting stuff framed, and making work for this show, I hope you fuckers appreciate it, cos I'd rather be at Stockwell.” - Fos.
For more info check: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104708996273048

Labels:

posted by susan at