Thursday, August 11, 2011

Owen Wright's signature glass


Dragon and surfing sensation, Owen Wright have teamed up to create a signature sunglass based on Dragon’s number one selling frame, The Jam. Drawing inspirations from back home in Australia and growing up as a kid, Owen wanted to design something that reminded him of summer’s in Australia.

“I wanted to create something that is me….and what I do beyond surfing,” says Owen. “The ocean has been such a big part of my life. I basically grew up in it-swimming, fishing, and snorkeling reefs. When you put these sunnies on you will feel like you’re in the ocean.”

Technical features of The Jam include, a Grilamid Frame Material, 6 Base Polycarbonate Lens, 5 Barrel Stainless Steel Hinges and 100% UV protection.

Labels: ,

posted by susan at